PRF is the next generation of blood concentrate and platelet therapy. Microneedling alone will increase collagen, but in combination with YOUR OWN growth factors in higher concentrations (PRF), we can induce extra collagen, new cells and elastin fibers, which creates an overall improvement in skin hydration, tone, and texture.
WRINKLE INJECTIONS OR MICRONEEDLING
- PRF therapy is an exciting new and natural way to boost collagen and elastin in the skin, using your own platelet-rich fibrin (PRF). The platelets produce Growth Factors to promote elastin and collagen.
- Wrinkles and texture continue to improve for months after treatment.
- Studies show that PRF is effective in promoting new hair growth.
- Your own Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) is injected into areas of hair loss in a relatively pain-free procedure that requires little down time.
- Generally, we recommend three treatments over a 4-month period to ensure effectiveness.
- PRF hair restoration can be used for multiple causes of alopecia (hair loss for both men and women).
TEENAGE ACNE SCARS
- Early scars - especially in teenage years are easier to treat than long standing scars.
- The earlier scar intervention is sought, the better the end results.
- It allows for a buildup of collagen and elastin in the acne scar that helps to smooth them.
PRF VS. PRP
- PRF needs less blood than PRP.
- PRF is spun at lower speeds than PRP creating higher concentration of platelets, as well as some white blood cells and stem cells.
- Because the sample is spun at lower speeds there are more healing factors within PRF than is typically seen in PRP.
- In an effort to keep the platelet product as natural as possible no anticoagulant is used during the processing of the blood in PRF, which allows for a slow release of growth factors. PRP uses an anticoagulant called acid citrate dextrose (ACD).
- Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) products contain approximately 10 times the platelet concentration that is found within the body.
Extra PRF Vial
*Images courtesy of EZPRF.COM